Floyd (#160344) and Harvey (#160345)
Floyd and Harvey are a bonded pair and will be adopted together. Floyd is a 6 year old neutered male mixed breed who weighs 51 pounds and Harvey is a 7 year old neutered black male lab who weighs 58 pounds. Both are current on vaccines and heartworm negative. These two will need a yard with a physical, not invisible, fence. Floyd is a bit shy with people initially but he warms up quickly. He is good on leash, walking right beside his human and knows numerous commands. Harvey knows lots of commands, too, but because he is a social butterfly eager to meet and greet, he will need an easy walk harness for walks. Harvey loves to retrieve. Both are good with dogs, unknown with cats and approved for ages 10 and up. Both of the guys are fully trustworthy around the house and do not need to be crated.
Update from Floyd & Harvey's foster family Aug 13, 2016:
Happy Harvey and Five-o-Clock-Shadow Floyd (my newest nickname for him) have been enjoying themselves with toys or laying out in the sun. They are so easy--and eager--to please! These boys demand so little, and are ready for their forever family!
Aug 3, 2016: Harvey and Floyd took a walk with their fosters yesterday. Harvey walks ok and needs some correction, but he does not try to run or act wild. He wants to walk ahead a little but he didn't seem to be pulling. Floyd is calm and heels on his own. Floyd has a bit of a fear of thunderstorms and hides until they are over. He prefers dark corners in the basement where is quieter. Harvey loves chasing a ball and he sometimes tries to get Floyd to play. They will play a little bit. The boys are really are so well behaved and you can easily tell that really love one another. They wait for each other in the yard and go in and outside together. They are very low maintenance, lovable pups.
Update from Floyd and Harvey's Foster Family - Sept 18, 2016: They are a low-maintenance bonded pair who get along with the two resident canines. They love lounging, playing inside and outside, and getting belly and butt rubs.
2. Harmonious (he will rest or play depending on what you want him to do and he gets along well with other dogs)
3. Heeding (he is obedient)
4. Helpful (he is Floyd's leader)
5. Hilarious (when playing with toys and making faces at you)
1. Freckled (have you seen his gorgeous coat??)
2. Fuss-free (he will rest or play depending on what you want him to do and he gets along well with other dogs)
3. Furniture-loving (he and Harvey love lounging on the couch)
4. Funny while sleeping (sometimes he sleeps on his back!)
5. Fantastic (an easygoing, gentle guy)
6. Faithful (to you and to his brother Harvey)
7. Follower (he follows around Harvey or you)
Watch the boys play here
Watch Harvey play with his Frisbee
Sponsor Floyd and Harvey