Paws (#170890) and Prince (#170891)
Paws and Prince are 8 year old neutered black males who weigh 46 and 72 lbs, respectively. The boys are bonded and must be adopted together. They are current with their shots and are heart worm negative. Paws and Prince are good with dogs; unknown with cats; and approved for kids 10 and up. Placement is currently limited to single family homes in a suburban neighborhood or rural setting.
Paws and Prince were an owner surrender due to the owner going into a nursing home. Contact your adoption coordinator to meet these super friendly sweethearts.
Jan 5, 2018: Paws is an easygoing pup who is settling in nicely with his foster family and proving to be easy company. During what seemed like the slowest walk ever on his first morning, he explored the neighborhood as he zigged and zagged his way around, taking in all the new smells, It seems possible that he’s just getting used to leash walking. Paws enjoys playing with toys and curling up on the furniture, quickly deciding that the comfy leather window chair is his favorite. Prince is an easygoing pup who is settling in nicely with his foster family and proving to be easy company. During what seemed like the slowest walk ever on his first morning, he explored the neighborhood as he zigged and zagged his way around, taking in all the new smells, It seems possible that he’s just getting used to leash walking, Prince found the dog bed within seconds of arrival and when he’s not napping, he enjoys gazing adoringly at his foster mom or getting brushed.
Jan 19, 2018:
WHO’S WHO, Paws and Prince style...
- The one with no concept of personal space who hops up even when his very tolerant brother is in the chair? PAWS.
- The one who lies down to eat? PRINCE.
- The one who adores the couch and has no problem with you joining him, even if you use him as a warm cuddly blanket? PAWS.
- The one who zooms in for attention when he sees another dog getting some love and has no problem tapping you with his paw or head if you stop petting him? PRINCE.
- The one who hangs out on the armrest and window sill of the front window waiting for Foster Mom to return home? PAWS.
- The one who snores so very softly when he naps? PRINCE.
- The one who loves squeaky plush and will select every toy in the store if you let him? PAWS.
- The one who might roll over for a belly rub when you try to put on his walking harness? PRINCE.
- The one with an incredible opportunity to adopt two amazing turnkey dogs? YOU!
Sponsor Paws & Prince
Sponsored by Pepper & Lucy in honor of all the fosters who give so much to help the dogs along their paths to their forever home.
Sponsored by Sara Devine
Sponsored by Karen Ann Hukari
Sponsored by Lisa Pfeiffer